28th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of studying at MIT USA? Guidelines and eligibility?

I passed 10 2 (science)at 2006 with 54%.Is it possibe to btech in usa specialy MIT.If possble please give me proper guidelines & elgibility crieteria.

31st January 2014, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of studying at MIT USA? Guidelines and eligibility?

It is difficult for you to pursue B.Tech in MIT with this academic record since academic background is also a criteria of selection of students by MIT. It is good that you are aiming high and want to pursue higher studies in the world's best university for technical courses. But it will be better if you pursue B.Tech in India and then try for MS in MIT. Make sure you maintain a good academic record in your B.Tech course which will increase the chance of your selection.

You need to appear in the following entrance exams and score well to get admission in MIT. The entrance exams are :-
-GRE
-TOEFL

For MIT, you need the following scores in the entrance exams :-
GRE:-
Quantitative aptitude :- above 165
Verbal ability :- above 165
Writing skills:- above 4.5

TOEFL:-
Above 110
26th April 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for one year to b tech by mit in indian currency and what is scholarship
28th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got 54% marks in 10 2 EXAM.I AM STUDYING B.TECH IN CSE FROM AN INDIAN PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGE.MY MISSION IS TO COMPLETE B.TECH IN ECE,EE FROM MIT USA after complete b.tech from india. So I can get MIT IN FUTURE FOR B.TECH?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?