7th February 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get into MIT USA?

I am doing btech . I want to know how to get into mit ,usa ???i also want to know about a field in which i can make my own machines which can walk,run fly,and so so so so...........

10th February 2014, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into MIT USA?

It is good to see your aspirations and your creative bent of mind. You can definitely make your own machines which can walk, run or fly. For this there are various fields, but to make a good machine you need to apply concepts of various fields like mechanical, electronics, electrical together. All these is possible under one field which is Robotics. It is under this field that you can make your own machines as per your wish.

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies and aiming high which is essential for achieving high. MIT is considered the best university in the world for technical courses especially masters of science. As a result, getting a chance to study there is indeed a very tough job since the number of applicants is huge as compared to the number of vacancies and the level of competition is very high.

In order to pursue your higher studies in MIT, you need to appear and score well in two entrance exams and have a good academic record and career along with it. The two entrance exams are :-

-GRE or Graduate Record Examination
-TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language

You need to score atleast 165 in quantitative and verbal ability part of GRE and 4.5 in wrtiting skills part of GRE and 110 in TOEFL to make your chance of getting selected in MIT bright.

- If you get the appropriate scores, then apply online.
- On getting selected, go for VISA interview at the US consulate.
23rd February 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into MIT USA?

i want to pursue aerospace engineering (B.tec M.tec) from MIT. i want to know how to get there, what marks/specifications i need?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?