16th December 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?

Sir,
I have done my 12th and Diploma. I have 2 years of experience in Networking. I want to work in Abroad now. Please tell me about the jobs in Abroad for me. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  2. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  5. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  6. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  7. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  8. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a 42 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience?
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?
  11. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad for Pharmacy Diploma student?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  14. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  15. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  17. Procedure to get job in abroad for fresher diploma holder?
  18. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?