15th June 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?

I have negotialable job offer in 5 star hotel in Goa, I am hotel mgmt diploma holder with 7-8 years experience in industry
what salary should i expect???

Sammy Sen

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  2. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  3. Can I convert my diploma into BHM after doing 2 years diploma in hotel management and 7 years international experience?
  4. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  5. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?
  7. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  8. How much salary does the staff of Kolkata get with 15 years experience
  9. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  10. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  11. Am I eligible for qualify auditor course after diploma with 20 years of experience?
  12. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  13. Will there be scope for Doctors(Especially for Pediatricians) in future?
  14. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  15. Expected salary of a mechanical engineering diploma? I am a student of 2nd year M.E
  16. Which is the best course after diploma? Is AMIE the best option for me?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TGT after passing BSc from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
11th October 2015, 11:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have negotialable job offer in 5 star hotel in Goa, I am hotel mgmt diploma holder with 7-8 years experience in industry
what salary should i expect???

Sammy Sen

Normally they give 30 to 40% increase on your last drawn salary.

But you need to keep in mind the size of the new organization, location etc.
For e.g. if you are moving from a small town to big city like Mumbai you need to consider the cost of living and negotiate accordingly.

Since you have considerable experience in this industry you should have fair knowledge of the market and trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?