12th February 2023, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in USA after pursuing BDS from India?

Hello. I have completed my BDS degree in india . Is there any way to work as a dentist in USA ?

Is there any way for doing hospital management?

14th February 2023, 12:49 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA after pursuing BDS from India?

Here are the general steps that foreign trained dentists should follow to obtain a license to practice as a general dentist in the US.

Step 1: ECE / WES evaluation.

Step 2: Prepare for the National Board of Dental Examination (NBDE)

Step 3: Take the NBDE board examinations.

Step 4: Take the TOEFL exam.

Step 5: Improve your competitiveness as an applicant.

Step 6: Apply to a US dental school program
15th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA after pursuing BDS from India?

You must have a valid certification from the Dental Council of India (DCI) or the Indian Dental Association (IDA) or any other recognized dental council.

To practice dentistry in the USA, you must obtain a license to practice dentistry in the state where you plan to work. The licensure requirements vary by state and may include passing a written and practical examination, as well as completing additional education or training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?