12th February 2023, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for further studies in USA after 12th?

Hi. I am a student of 12th and i want to study in space science after my 12th in USA so what is the procedure to do it please advice me.

13th February 2023, 11:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for further studies in USA after 12th?

The applicant must submit the following documents during the admission process to study in America after 12th:

Educational transcripts of previous qualifications.

Valid passport.

Letter of Recommendation.

Statement of Purpose.

University acceptance letter.

English language proficiency scorecard (IELTS/ TOEFL)
15th February 2023, 09:21 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Procedure for further studies in USA after 12th?

If you are interested in studying space science in the USA after completing 12th grade, here are the general steps you can follow:
• You must have completed 12th grade from a recognized educational board with a strong background in mathematics and physics.
• You may be required to take standardized tests such as the SAT or ACT. Some programs may also require specific subject tests such as the SAT Subject Test in Physics or Mathematics.
• If English is not your first language, you may be required to demonstrate your proficiency in English by taking a standardized test such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
• Most universities have a minimum GPA requirement for admission. This requirement can vary by program and university.
• You may be required to submit letters of recommendation from teachers or professors who can attest to your academic abilities and potential.
There are several universities in the USA that offer programs in space science, such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), California Institute of Technology (Caltech), University of California Berkeley, University of Colorado Boulder, and many others. Look into their admission requirements, course offerings, and program details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?