8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Is the King's College, London best for Indian students? IELTS and GMAT required for it?

I am Business Management graduate and now want to study Masters from King's College, London. Please tell me is it best college for Indian students? Is the IELTS and GMAT required for it?

11th November 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the King's College, London best for Indian students? IELTS and GMAT required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Business Management graduate and now want to study Masters from King's College, London. Please tell me is it best college for Indian students? Is the IELTS and GMAT required for it?

Yes, King’s College, London is one of the best colleges to study in London for Indian students. Many students from India prefer to study higher education in English speaking countries like England. King’s College, London is one of the top class education providers in London. King’s College, London has very wide range of students from different countries. Indian students can easily fit in. London is one of the safest cities to live and study for Indian students. There are a huge number of Indians living in London.
IELTS required for taking admission to Masters Program at King’s College, London are 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in reading & writing and 6.0 in listening & speaking. GMAT score is not mandatory for studies in King’s College London. Candidates can find the details in the King’s College, London website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?