1st April 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

For which entrance exam should I prepare among GMAT and IELTS to study MBA in US?

Hello,
I want to go US for doing MBA. I just
want to know that GMAT is necessary for admission?
I am going to prepare for IELTS.
So, I should prepare for IELTS or do GMAT?

6th April 2015, 12:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which entrance exam should I prepare among GMAT and IELTS to study MBA in US?

You need to appear for both GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because most of the US universities offers MBA admissions by considering both GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores of the applicants. So, you need to appear for both the exams to apply for MBA admission in universities of USA. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your application and exam scores through online or through courier.
6th April 2015, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which entrance exam should I prepare among GMAT and IELTS to study MBA in US?

To study MBA course in US, you must have to appear in both GMAT and IELTS examination. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted for students who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?