6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student?

I want to know some information about Culinary Arts. I am studying Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from International University of Business Agriculture and Technology, Bangladesh and Diploma in Professional Chef course from Bangladesh Hospitality Management and Tourism Training Institute. I am interested in building my career in Culinary sectors such as Hotel Management, Production, Pastry and Bakery. Which course should I choose in India? List of colleges and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  2. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  3. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  5. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  7. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  9. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  10. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  11. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  12. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  13. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  14. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  15. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  16. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  17. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  18. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
4th March 2019, 07:04 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student?

Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts Offered by Culinary Academy of India. As a SAARC country student the procedures and other formalities will be the same and the fee also will be the same as charged for the local Indian Students. This course is offered on a special request and that too on availability of Time.

Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?