29th November 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

List of schools available for NRI students in Boston, USA to study after 10th? Eligibility criteria and marks required for it?

hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard and want to study further from Boston, USA. List of schools available for NRI students? Eligibility criteria and marks required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  3. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  4. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  5. Whether NRI students can appear in SAT? Cutff score required to study in NIT?
  6. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  7. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  8. How should i prepare for increasing my CGPA from 7.8 to 9.4?
  9. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Manipal University PGMET for NRI students?
  11. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  12. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  13. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  15. Need eligibility criteria details for NRI DASA admission scheme?
  16. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  17. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria of Librarian post in private schools?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?