1st April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?

Can you please tell me the criteria for NRI Admissions at SPA Delhi? Do NRI students also have to appear for AIEEE and NATA? Or is their admission done by looking at their Physics, Chemistry and Maths marks in 10+2 std? Please help. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  2. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  4. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  5. Is there any NRI quota in BITS Pilani for NRI students?
  6. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  7. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university? -- [New]
  8. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  9. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  10. How can NRI candidates apply for MHT CET? Last date of submission of forms for NRI students?
  11. Opportunities for NRI students in FTII?
  12. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  14. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  15. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  17. What is the admission criteria for an NRI to get into IIT? I am an NRI in grade 11th studying CBSE
  18. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
23rd September 2011, 06:05 AM
prasantabage

Default Re: Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?

admission done by looking at their Physics, Chemistry and Maths marks in 10+2 std. on the basis of merit list you will get the admission.higher % will prifer 1st.
14th November 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?

I am a student of 12th Std. Going to appear for AIEEE test. What is the minimum
Mark / Rank I should secure in AIEEE to get admission in SPA Delhi for BArch course

Thanks
Arjun Krishnamoorthy
14th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2 now. Going to appear for AIEEE Test. What is the minimum Mark/ Rank I should secure to get admission in SPA Delhi for BArch Course.
16th March 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i am NRI student of grade 12 now ...what is the admission criteria for admission in DSP for Bachelor of
architecture ?
17th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have score 93 marks in NATA in my cbse board %ge wid PCM is 62% can i get admission in SPA i m a domicile of M.P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?