7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology from China & Japan? Fee structure for it?

Sir, I am B.Tech in Nanotechnology and now want to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology from China & Japan. Please provide me list of top universities to study this course along with fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  5. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course?
  6. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  7. List of the top institutes offering nanotechnology B.Tech courses? Fee structure and the scholarships?
  8. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  9. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics? Fee structure of these universities?
  11. List of top universities of India to do Ph.D in Foods and Nutrition? Fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  12. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  13. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  14. Best universities in Japan to study MS in ECE?
  15. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  16. List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it? -- [New]
  17. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of all the courses in Embedded System and Robotic Science? How can I do it from China and Japan?
8th October 2017, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology from China & Japan? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Tech in Nanotechnology and now want to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology from China & Japan. Please provide me list of top universities to study this course along with fee structure?

List of universities to study MTech or Master of Science in Nanotechnology from Japan and China is given below;

Sino-Danish Center (University of Copenhagen) - Official Website

Harbin Institute of Technology - Official Website

Waseda University, Japan - Official Website

University of Tsukuba, Japan - Official Website

Chiba University, Japan - Official Website

University of Tokyo, Japan - Official Website

The fee for the MTech or Master of Science in Nanotechnology differs from Japan to China. The fee for the course in Japan is around Rs 4 Lakhs per year in some universities. The fee for the course in China is around Rs 3.5 Lakhs per year. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates have to check the university for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?