9th March 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

List of universities abroad offering M.Sc in Industrial Ecology? Requirements for admission?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc in Industrial Ecology course from abroad. Please send me list of universities offering this course with all requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MD in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  3. List of universities offering Bachelor of Industrial Engineering in Abroad?
  4. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  5. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  6. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  7. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  8. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  10. List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala?
  11. List of Deemed universities which offer PhD in Ecology for M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) postgraduate?
  12. List of universities offering PhD(Physics) in India and Abroad?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Geography in India and Abroad
  14. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  15. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  16. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  18. List of universities offering MS(Electrical Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
15th May 2018, 07:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities abroad offering M.Sc in Industrial Ecology? Requirements for admission?

Universities in abroad which offer M.Sc in Industrial Ecology course are listed below.

>>Norwegian University of Science and Technology
>>Leiden University
>>Oxford Brookes University
>>Newcastle University
>>Queen Mary University of London

Requirements:

>> Candidates must hold a bachelor degree in Engineering, Architecture, Ecology etc..
>> Candidates must get below mentioned scores in below mentioned English Proficiency Tests.
*IELTS: overall band of 6.5
*TOEFL: total score of 600 in paper based exam.
*PTE: total score of 62.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?