25th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala?

Hello,
I need information about M.Sc in Ecology through distance education? Can you tell me which are the universities in Kerala providing this distance course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala? -- [New]
  2. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  3. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  4. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  5. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  6. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  7. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  8. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  9. How can I pursue Ph.D in Political Science online?
  10. List of universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education? Is this course recognized by Union Kerala PSC, HRD?
  11. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  12. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance?
  14. List of the universities in Kerala, Karnataka offering M.Phil in MSW in distance education? I have completed MSW
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  16. Names of the universities in Kerala offering B.Ed in Malayalam through distance education?
  17. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  18. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
3rd January 2016, 03:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I need information about M.Sc in Ecology through distance education? Can you tell me which are the universities in Kerala providing this distance course? Please tell me immediately.
You can do M.Sc degree in Ecology through below given university.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University
3rd January 2016, 11:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You can pursue for M.Sc in Ecology through Kerala University. Kerala University offers M.Sc in Ecology through distance mode. Those who completed their Graduation in Ecology or it's equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Ecology course through Kerala university.

University of Kerala  
Address: Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Phone: 0471 230 5994
Official website - www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
29th December 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MSc physics through distance education. I have completed Btech. Want to know about psc ugc approved universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?