23rd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Hello
I am Dipika Jain and now I am doing B.Pharmacy.
I want to do M.Pharmacy in Abroad.
Kindly tell me about the universities in Abroad for this course?
And also I want to know what are the expenses it will take?
Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  2. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  4. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  5. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  6. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad
  9. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  10. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  11. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  13. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  14. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  15. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  18. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
28th March 2015, 11:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Following are some of the universities in Aboard, which are offering M.Pharmacy course.

Southern Illinois University
Address: 1 Hairpin Dr, Edwardsville, IL 62025, United States

Chicago State University
Address: 9501 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60628, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

University of Missouri
Address: Columbia, MO 65211, United States

University of Minnesota
Address: Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States

University of Mississippi
Address: University, MS 38677, United States

Idaho State University
Address: 921 S 8th Ave, Pocatello, ID 83201, United States

Florida A&M University
Address: 1601 S. Martin L. King Jr. Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32307, United States

Fee Expenses:-
The fee expenses vary from one university to another university. So, you can know about exact tuition expenses only after getting admission letter from the university. In Average universities, you can finish your course with a cost of 15-20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?