18th March 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing BHMS in India from Chennai.
I want to do MPH but from Abroad.
Kindly tell me which universities is there in abroad
for this course and also tell me
can I apply for MPH after BHMS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  2. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  3. How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?
  4. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  5. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  7. How to do MPH from one of the universities in Australia? I am a Dental Surgeon
  8. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  9. Which university offers internationally recognized MPH course?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  12. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  13. Can i apply for MPH after doing BHMS?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  15. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  16. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  18. List of the universities providing MBA MPH dual degree?
29th August 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?

There is any chance for bams.. And after that job opportunity for good earning??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?