18th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Urban Planning with GIS in USA, Australia and Canada?

Hello everyone,
I am currently doing my B.E. in Geoinformatics in final year now. I would like to know the universities having Master's Degree in Urban Planning in USA, Australia & Canada? My course includes Remote Sensing & GIS. So I am looking for the universities in Abroad which would link GIS with Urban Planning.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering masters in remote sensing and GIS in USA, Canada and Australia? I am doing B.E Geoinformatics
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  4. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  5. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  7. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  8. List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?
  9. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  10. List of top universities for B.Tech(Nanotechnology) in USA or Canada?
  11. Will M.Tech remote sensing be a good career choice? Colleges where I can pursue M.Tech?
  12. How to complete my further studies i.e M.Tech in US? I am a student of 4th year B.Tech planning
  13. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  14. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  15. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
  17. Any entrance exam to answer to pursue MS in Abroad after engineering?
  18. Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?
26th April 2018, 11:55 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Urban Planning with GIS in USA, Australia and Canada?

These are the foreign universities offering Master's Degree in Urban Planning:-
> West Chester University, USA
> University of San Francisco
> University of Illinois, USA
> University of British Colombia
> University of Toronto, Canada
> University of Technology Sydney
> Bond University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?