12th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in IELTS to get admission in Masters in Management at Cardiff University, UK? When the admission procedure will be start?

I have completed BBA and now want to study Masters in Management course from Cardiff University, UK. Pleas tell me how much score required in IELTS for it? When the admission procedure will be start?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the IELTS score required to get admission in Ryerson University for doing masters in computer science?
  2. Admission in France for Masters in Engineering Management having good CGPA and IELTS scores?
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Marks required in under graduation to study Masters in Economics from London School of Economics and Political Science? Bands required in TOEFL and IELTS for admission?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in University of East London to study Masters in Economics? How much bands required in IELTS and GRE for it?
  8. Cutoff marks required in IELTS to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? -- [New]
  9. Marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to get admission in MS at University of Technology, Sydney? When the IELTS and TOEFL exam conducted?
  10. Cutoff marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to study Business Management Undergraduate course in Campbellsville University?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?
  14. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  15. Procedure to do masters in embedded systems from USA?
  16. List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?
  18. Minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off?
14th October 2017, 04:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in IELTS to get admission in Masters in Management at Cardiff University, UK? When the admission procedure will be start?

To get admission for pursuing Masters in Management course at Cardiff University, UK, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You should have secured at least 6.5 bands in IELTS examination to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Cardiff University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?