23rd April 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to attempt French and English Literature sections and exclude Mathematics of SAT?

Hello,
I wanted to find out if it is compulsory to write Mathematics section for the SAT? Is it possible that I can just write French and English literature for my SAT exams and exclude Mathematics?

14th May 2015, 01:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attempt French and English Literature sections and exclude Mathematics of SAT?

No it is not possible Mathematics is a must for any student who wants to crack the SAT Examination.
So you will have to prepare for the Mathematics paper as it is easy to score to good marks in the Mathematics Paper.
So you must not think about the options you have and how you can drop the subject of Mathematics instead you must start preparing for the Mathematics Subject as it will be important for you to make sure that you are able to score good marks in Mathematics so that you can get a overall good score in the SAT Examination.
So make sure that you start your preparation from now on without wasting any time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?