1st August 2011, 10:06 AM
andy007

How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?

hello,

i have completed BE(EE) in 2009.Worked in "Accenture " company for an 15 months. Then,i quit the job ,has i wasn't happy with work.Now i decided to do masters in abroad that to in nano tech.Some time i get doubt over my decisions.

Am i in right direction?
will i be able to do masters in nanotech?
do i have career in nano tech?
Or should i look for MBA?

Currently preparing for GRE AND TOFEL

11th August 2015, 11:52 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?

See, its very good that you have recognized what is good for you and you have taken a solid step towards a solid foundation of your career.

There is no doubt about the fact that if you do MS or MBA from abroad then yo will earn money like anything. But the major part is that the exposure and experience to work in the more professional environment will help you to enhance your skills at their maximum level.

>> GRE and TOEFL are for the admissions of MS in countries like United States, Germany etc.

>> You can also prepare side wise for the IELTS exam. It is the exam for the countries of Europe.

>> Also, GMAT could also be a good option if you are interested in doing MBA from abroad.

>> So, options are many. Countries like Australia and New-Zealand even give admission without these exam, so you can consult their universities if you want.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?