18th July 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply a Student Visa of Iran as I am getting admission for Bachelor's Degree in Iran. I would like to know that I have to show fund sponsors for my studies to the counselor in case of applying Study Visa of Iran? Is it necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  2. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  3. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  4. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  5. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  6. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  9. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  10. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  11. What kind of Interview is scheduled to get Student Visa of Iran?
  12. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  13. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  15. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  17. Is this possible to get Jobs in USA after completion of BCA and MCA?
  18. Is it possible to study in Kuwait having a fresh Visa when there is a ban on visa for Pakisatanis?
29th July 2016, 08:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?

Yes, you need to show fund sponsor to the consulate of Iran to get study visa. You need to show the financial stability proof in order to sustain the expense of your course and stay in Iran. This can be in the form of bank statement assuring your financial stability. Failing to prove your financial stability will cause a rejection of your study visa.
1st June 2023, 12:01 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?

The specific requirements for an Iran Study Visa can vary, and it is best to consult the official embassy or consulate of Iran or contact the relevant Iranian authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

In general, when applying for a study visa, it is common for immigration authorities to require evidence of sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs while studying in the country. This is to ensure that you can support yourself financially during your stay.

Showing a fund sponsor or providing evidence of financial support can be one way to demonstrate that you have the necessary funds. This could be in the form of bank statements, scholarship letters, sponsorship letters, or any other relevant financial documents.

However, the specific requirements and procedures for the Iran Study Visa may differ, so it is important to consult the official sources mentioned above for accurate information regarding fund requirements and supporting documents.

It is also worth noting that visa application processes can change, and it is important to stay updated with the latest information provided by the embassy or consulate of Iran.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?