28th January 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get student visa to study MBBS in Philippines?

I scored 48% in my 12th board exam But i wish to study MBBS in Philippines. Even in the college I got admission too. Is it possible to get Student Visa?

29th January 2022, 07:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get student visa to study MBBS in Philippines?

Those who are planning for MBBS must obtain student visa from Philippines Embassy in India.
Getting direct visa takes time , so usually students get tourist visa and later convert it to student visa after they reach Philippines.

Fees of MBBS ranges from 2.5 lacs to 25 lacs per year , where as cost of living is approximately around Rs 10,000-15000 per month.

You can also apply for visa online through their official website .
29th January 2022, 07:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Students who wish to obtain the medical degree in the Philippines must obtain a student visa from the Philippine Embassy in India.
Getting a direct student visa from Indian embassy takes time, so usually, students get a tourist visa and letter convert them to a student visa after they reach the Philippines.
30th January 2022, 12:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, Students who want to study MBBS in Philippines should get student Visa from Philippine Embassy in India. Philippines Embassy gives student visa only after completion of 18 years of age. If students travel at 17 years of age, they have to get Special Study Permit(SSP) which is valid for six months.
31st January 2022, 02:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Possibilities to get a student visa to study MBBS in the Philippines?

You need a minimum of 50% in the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. 40% for reserved category candidates.

The minimum age required is 17 or students who complete 17 till 31st December of admission year can also apply.

You must have your 10th mark sheet and other documents too for your visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?