17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?

Hello Sir,
I want to know about the student visa. I want to study MBBS in Ukraine. I am right now in 12th studying with PCB group and I want to study MBBS. For that I have to arrange student visa but how I can arrange this student visa? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  2. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  4. Visa and admission process in Ukraine for MBBS?
  5. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  6. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  7. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  8. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  10. Difficulties in applying for Student Visa to study MBBS in UK?
  11. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  12. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance exams being a 12th NIOS PCB candidate?
  14. Procedure to get student Visa for Dubai in computer course after 12th?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  16. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  17. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  18. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know about the student visa. I want to study MBBS in Ukraine. I am right now in 12th studying with PCB group and I want to study MBBS. For that I have to arrange student visa but how I can arrange this student visa? Please help me to know about this.

You have to apply for Ukraine visa after getting admission in MBBS in any one of the Ukraine Universities. Ukraine embassy in Delhi issue visa for Indian students. Candidates have to visit the Ukraine embassy at least once, for the interview. The processing time for getting a visa is minimum 60 days from the date of Visa application. You have to submit the following documents for Ukraine visa: Passport with minimum 2 years validity, Academic mark sheets, Birth Certificate, TC, Medical Insurance, Medical test documents, Passport size photos, Translation of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy, Ukraine Student Visa fees etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?