28th January 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Canada Student Visa after completing 12th from NIOS?

I have done my 10th class from cbse after my father death i was not able to continue school that's why i have done my 12th from nios and now i want to apply for student visa for Canada so its possible to conduct

29th January 2022, 11:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Canada Student Visa after completing 12th from NIOS?

Yes you can apply with NIOS board.
But if they don't feel convinced by the data one has provided they may reject visa, so one has to be very careful.

NIOS students are equally eligible to study in abroad.
You just have to provide convincing answer as to why you chose NIOS board.
And why you want to study in their university.
Just find good visa consultant who provide all services who has a proven record of student visa.
30th January 2022, 12:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Canada Student Visa after completing 12th from NIOS?

Yes NIOS certificate is accepted in Canada. you can get a student visa for Canada.

Eligibility:-

Since you passed from NIOS with a decent percentage and have a good score of 6.5 in IELTS, so you are eligible for higher studies in Canada. You need to apply as per your score in IELTS in the field of your interest in Canadian institutes for higher studies.
31st January 2022, 02:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Is it possible to apply for Canada Student Visa after completing 12th from NIOS?

Yes NIOS certificate is accepted in Canada.

you can get a student visa for Canada. also if you have done 12th from NIOS.

You must have other documents to apply for the Visa. Like letter of recommendation, CV, Personal Statement, Good bank balance, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?