29th November 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 12th on the basis of NRI quota in India if studied 11th from America? Procedure and documents required for it?

Hello sir, I have studied up to 11th from America and now settled in India. Can I get admission on the basis of NRI quota in any school of India. Procedure and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have an NRI quota if I get back to India from Saudi Arab after completing class 11th?
  2. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  3. Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota?
  4. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  6. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  7. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  8. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  9. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  10. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?
  11. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  13. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  15. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  16. Will i come under NRI quota as i have done 10th in abroad?
  17. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  18. Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?