16th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?

Dear sir, My place of birth is India but working in Saudi Arabia and according to law I am an NRI. My son studied 5th to 8th from Saudi Arabia but now I want to admit him at Mangalore. Please tell can he get admission with NRI quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  4. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  8. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  9. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  10. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  11. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  12. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  13. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  15. Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota
  16. Will I be treated as NRI candidate if born in India but studied at Dubai?
  17. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  18. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
19th August 2016, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?

Yes, most of the private colleges have NRI quota seats. You can apply for entrance exam as an NRI category candidate and get admission based in merit.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam as seats are limited in this quota. Chances of admission will be slim if you perform poorly in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?