24th April 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in Delft University of Technology with scholarship for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Hello, I am doing BTech in India, studying Mechanical Engineering 5th semester. I want to do MS from Abroad. I want to join Delft University of Technology. So, kindly tell me how this is possible for me? I want to get scholarship for MS in this university.

2nd May 2019, 10:35 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in Delft University of Technology with scholarship for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?

For the student who want to pursue Masters program from MS in Delft University of Technology must have a 4 year bachelor's degree with First Class Distinction or a CGPA of 75% or higher. Also have a proof of proficiency in English language. So after completion of your B.Tech program you can pursue MS in Mechanical Engineering from Delft University of Technology.

If you want to be eligible for a scholarship during your masters application process, you would simply have to have submitted your masters application before the scholarship deadline. Some scholarships require you to attach a scholarship form together with your application. For more information regarding Scholarship you should visit to https://www.tudelft.nl/onderwijs/pra.../scholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?