23rd November 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?

I am studying in B.Sc botany honours 3rd year from Patna university, Bihar. I want to make my career in food and nutrition. So i want to know if it is possible to get admission in M.Sc in food and nutrition in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  2. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  4. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  5. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  6. Colleges offering Master’s degree in Food & Nutrition in Kolkata
  7. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  8. How can I get the forms of Lady Irwin for admission in MSc food and nutrition?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  10. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  11. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  12. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  15. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  16. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  17. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  18. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?