14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in Germany after BDS from private Indian college?

Hi, i have recently completed my bds degree from private college. And now i have to settle in Germany after my marriage...my question is this that is it possible to get a job with this degree in germany...please tell me the processors to get a job in Germany.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Total expenses to study MS in Germany? Job opportunities after completing MS in Germany? 1 10th November 2018 06:17 PM
What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student? 1 15th October 2016 09:47 PM
How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? 8 25th May 2015 07:59 PM
What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany 5 7th March 2015 11:05 PM