24th September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?

What is the procedure to get ms admission in mechanical in germany and cost of study and job requirements? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? I just need to all the procedure on this. Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do MS in Germany in mechanical stream? What are the job opportunities available in Germany? -- [New]
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  5. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  6. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  7. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  8. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  9. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  12. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  14. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?
  15. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  16. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  17. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  18. Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?
15th October 2016, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?

Procedure to get admission in MS course in Germany :-

- Appear in IELTS and score well in it.
- Apply in the Germany universities as per your score in IELTS. You can apply online.
- It will be better if you can also become proficient in German language.
- Apply online with a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- Then there will be interview conducted which you need to clear to get the admission call.
- On getting admission call, confirm your admission and apply for visa.

Expense varies from one institute to another and also depends on the location you choose to stay. The study expense is very less as most of the universities do not charge tution fees. The study expense is usually around 500 euros per year but the living cost is high which can take your total expense to approximately 20-30 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?