15th May 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS even if I have less than 60% in B.E?

Hi,

I have very less aggr % in B.E , less than 60%... Am I eligible to go for MS abroad??? Can someone please let me know what is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the reply soon as possible. Kindly give me the answer!

15th May 2015, 07:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS even if I have less than 60% in B.E?

You are eligible for MS if you have less than 60% in B.E

Admission in abroad to do MS is based on GRE and TOEFL exam.

There is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE. However, various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission

Both exam have no any requirement of Percentage. You should have passed graduation from a recognized university with passing marks.

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record exam.

TOEFL exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language.

GRE is conducted in two formats: computer-based and paper-based. In India, only the computer-based format is available.
15th May 2015, 08:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MS in Aboard, even if you have below 60% in your graduation. Some of the foreign universities offers MS admissions, if the candidate minimum 50% of marks. So, try to check academic requirements of universities, before applying for admission. And to apply for MS admission in foreign universities, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission and the universities offers admission by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, try to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams with good scores.
15th May 2015, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS course even if you have scored less than 60% aggregate in your B.E course. To get admission to pursue MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
15th May 2015, 10:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are still eligible to go abroad for MS course. The entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission does not have any eligibility criteria as 60 percentage in B.E or graduation. SO you can appear in them, score good marks, get admission in foreign institutes and pursue your MS course. You should appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS and score high marks in them. Since you have less than 60 percentage and since career aggregate percentage is also a parameter of selection, so you need to score very good marks in the entrance exams to compensate your less percentage in B.E in order to get admission in foreign institutes especially the good ones to pursue your MS course.
14th July 2021, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs am I eligible for gre exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?