13th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Hotel Management free in India or outside country?

I want to study abroad with +2 qualification for hotel management & multi media with govt fees or freely".please help is there any way? Is there anyway to do it outside country as well? Can someone please give me the information on the same? Awaiting for your answer on this.

19th September 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Hotel Management free in India or outside country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study abroad with +2 qualification for hotel management & multi media with govt fees or freely".please help is there any way? Is there anyway to do it outside country as well? Can someone please give me the information on the same? Awaiting for your answer on this.

Sorry, it is not possible to study Hotel Management course free (without any fees) in India or abroad countries. You can apply for scholarships for hotel management courses through your college or directly. Scholarships are offered to students based on merit and financial position. There are various government and private organizations/institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. Therefore, you can study hotel management course in India and avail a scholarship for studies. It is very difficult to study abroad without any fees and other living expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?