1st October 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?

Hi Sir,
I am a Civil graduate from IIT and I am now working with a leading IT firm in Pune, India. I have planned to do my MS. I am a Software Engineer from 2 years of working experience. So, I can get any advantage to do MS in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  2. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  3. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  4. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  5. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  7. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  8. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  9. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  10. Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?
  11. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  12. Will my qualification and work experience help building future career along with Ph.D?
  13. Necessary steps to be take for job in Abroad?
  14. Any option for me to get higher education and job in abroad counties at an age of 34?
  15. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  16. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm?
  18. Can I get Job in other organization at an age of 40 years?
19th September 2017, 06:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am a Civil graduate from IIT and I am now working with a leading IT firm in Pune, India. I have planned to do my MS. I am a Software Engineer from 2 years of working experience. So, I can get any advantage to do MS in Abroad?

Yes, you can get advantage of work experience to do MS in abroad universities. Your work experience is an added qualification and it gives some weight for MS admission. Work experience is also helpful in learning the real industry experience. It also helps to learn a lot of things which are not taught during studies. It is always better to get some work experience before applying for higher studies in abroad. For the courses like MBA, work experience played an important role at the time of admission. You have to score good marks in the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE for MS admission in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?