29th September 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Germany after completing diploma for degree?

Is it possible to get admission in Germany after completing diploma for degree? if possible then which exams are necessary for admission.

13th October 2021, 09:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Germany after completing diploma for degree?

> To pursue undergraduate courses in Germany you ought to have clear your 12th/secondary level certification and,

> Clear your JEE Advanced

> Completed one year of a bachelor degree education from a recognised university in India.

> Clear the Featstellungsprüfung entrance exam for different universities you would take to signify effective completion of studienklleg.

it is important to note that different universities have different eligibility criteria based on the courses on offer. it is always advisable to check the same from the university you are up applying to as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?