21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Dental in Russia for a candidate who belongs to Middle class family?

Hi Sir,
I want to go to Russia for the studying propose. Which subject will be prefer me on the basis of economic status? I am from middle class family. I want to study Dental in Russia, is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  2. After B.Com. Accounts what should I do if I belong to a lower middle class family? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarships available for BDS candidate who belongs to a Middle Class Family?
  4. What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Candidate from middle class family can afford to join Indian NAvy?
  6. How shall I make great career after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream being a candidate from middle class family?
  7. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  8. Which one is better between MBA, M.Com after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com with 70%
  9. Is there any scholarship program for minority girls after 10th by Rajasthan or Indian government? How may I get detail information for the same?
  10. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get scholarship for B.Tech if secured 10 CGPA in 12th CBSE?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student
  13. Names of government colleges in India?
  14. How can Middle Class and Lower Class students get Scholarships to continue their studies when their families can't afford?
  15. How many students will attend for GRE exam and how many will get seat in India to study abroad?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in BCA course?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  18. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
4th May 2016, 08:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Dental in Russia for a candidate who belongs to Middle class family?

There is no problem in studying abroad (in Russia) even though you are from middle class family. You can definitely pursue BDS course and then MDS course in Russia. Below are the options to meet the expense of your study in Russia.

- Perform well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done to receive scholarship from the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission.

- Opt for education loan.

- Opt for part time job to meet the additional expenses. Part time job can be availed in the concerned college well as you can also do part time job online like content writing, Data entry, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?