26th June 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech in Oxford University?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing in B.TECH 2 year from govt.engineering college bikaner so I want to tack admission for M.tech Oxford University.
please guide me. What is the procedure followed next? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for Intermediate student?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for doing B.Tech in Oxford University?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech in Oxford University?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  6. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What should I do to pursue M.Tech in Oxford University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  9. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  11. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  13. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  16. How to get admission in Oxford University for graduation?
  17. Management related courses offered in University of Oxford?
  18. How to get admission in Oxford university? Qualification and other criteria required for admission?
27th June 2016, 08:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech in Oxford University?

In order to get admission Oxford University to pursue your M.Tech you will have to clear IELTS and TOEFL examination for international English language as well as for English proficiency teat. Also you will have to appear for GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test) in order to be eligible to be able to get admission in the course.

After that you will have to get your documentation done and should apply for Visa. You will also have to apply for admission first of all by sending letter of recommendation and other required documents asked for . After that you will be most eligible to stand a chance to get admission in Oxford University to continue with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?