1st March 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Prosthodontics at Dubai?

Helo.. Just now i completed my b.d.s. As my father cannot afford for further studies. And i wand to do postgraduation regular coarse in prosthodontics in dubai.. I need scholarship for the same. Please guide me for this

6th January 2018, 04:57 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in Prosthodontics at Dubai?

As you have completed BDS course and want to pursue PG course in prosthodontics. So you can pursue Master of Science in Restorative and Prosthodontics from UAE.

Entry requirements for Master of Science in prosthodontics:-
> You must have a Bachelor's degree in Dental surgery from a UAE-recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 3 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.

These are the Universities offering Master of Science in prosthodontics:-
> HAMDAN BIN MOHAMMED COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE
> European University College, Abu Dhabi
> Gulf Medical University
> Ajman University

*The Ministry of Higher Education along with the UAE Government offering government-funded scholarships for International students, which through you can get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?