22nd December 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Hello sir,
I am bijit kanti nayak persuing b.tech ( automobile )
and wants to know the procedure for GRE examination
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test?
  6. An engineering student is eligible for GRE?
  7. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for GRE?
  9. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to appear in GRE for first year B.Tech(CE) student who has failed in a subject?
  11. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  12. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  14. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  17. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  18. Information about GRE exam? How to prepare for this exam?

23rd December 2014, 12:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Candidates who want to pursue MS in foreign countries, should apply for GRE exam. At present, You are eligible to apply for GRE exam. GRE test center will conduct GRE exam throughout the year. So, you can apply at any time by visiting the following link
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/login.jsp

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

23rd December 2014, 03:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is administrated and conducted by Educational Training Services. No eligibility criteria is required to appear for GRE examination. Generally, candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in foreign countries take GRE test.

Procedure to appear for GRE examination :-
1. To appear for GRE examination, you need to book your slot i.e., date and time of examination by visiting the GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre.

2. To book your slot, you need to pay the GRE examination fee of 190 Dollars by Credit/ Debit card, etc.

3. After payment of examination fee, you can book your test slot i.e., Date and Time of examination.

4. After booking your test slot, you can appear for GRE examination on the date which you have selected.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?