19th September 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?

Dear Sir,

I am working in Singapore for the last 10 years under Indian Passport. My daughter is studing 12th standard in Singapore Indian School under CBSE sylabus. What is the procedure to apply Government Enginering / Medical college in Tamil Nadu. Is there any special process / Quota for NRI ?

Regards,
Kiru

Related Questions:
  1. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  2. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  3. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  4. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu
  5. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  9. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  10. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  12. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  13. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  14. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  15. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? I have studied in USA and passed the necessary exams with high rank
  18. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
11th January 2018, 07:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?

As your daughter is pursuing 12th standard in Singapore Indian School under CBSE syllabus and you want to know about the admission procedure in Government Engineering and Medical college in India. Because your daughter is NRI so in order to get a place in Indian Government institute she need to appear for entrance examination such as JEE Mains(for non-medical studies) and NEET, AFMC.

There is no special quota for NRI students. So once your daughter will clear entrance examination then only on the basis of counseling she can get a place in Indian institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?