10th May 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BS in University of Central Lancashire?

Hello friends, kindly tell me about the scholarship which University of Central Lancashire provides for study BS program. I am preparing for my 12th Board exam and I am interested to study in this university. I have searched for this university and interested to visit their for my undergraduate program. So, please tell me how can I apply for the scholarship?

15th June 2019, 07:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BS in University of Central Lancashire?

University of Central Lancashire provide a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and some addition benefits. There is no requirement to make a separate application for this scholarship. The Admissions Team will detail the scholarship on your offer letter for your degree program reducing the tuition fee payable for each year of study on your chosen program. Visit to for more details regarding Financial aid.
https://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/f...#international
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?