13th July 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?

hello
what all valuable courses can be done abroad,
after doing a btech in mechanical engineering ???
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  2. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  4. Which courses can I do after completing mechanical engineering? What kind of jobs can one get after mechanical engineering from India or Abroad?
  5. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  6. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  8. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  9. Can I go abroad? I have done degree in B.Tech mechanical
  10. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  11. Which are the engineering courses that can be taken abroad without spending lot of money?
  12. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  13. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student? -- [New]
  14. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What are the courses available in MS in mechanical engineering in Abroad?
  16. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  17. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
15th July 2014, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?

There are various options after B.Tech course for study in foreign countries. You can do any of the below mentioned course.

- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Automobile Engineering
- M.Tech in Automobile Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechatronics
- MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?