1st December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I pay Rs. 20,000 for application fee to study MS in USA? Total expense of MS in USA?

Sir, I visit to a consultancy service for study MS in USA. They told me that there is an expense of Rs. 20,000 before Visa, for application fee. So, I should pay this amount? I also want to know what is the actual fee of MS in USA?

7th December 2018, 03:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pay Rs. 20,000 for application fee to study MS in USA? Total expense of MS in USA?

Before consulting with any consultancy service you should contact with University in which you intended to pursue. They will provide you a proper assistant and guidance for study MS in USA. Some universities having their own registered consultancy service in India You may contact with them.

Total average cost of Masters degree in American Universities is around $70,000 -$75,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?