18th November 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Stanford University for MS program?

I am studying in BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. After my BTech I want to study MS but in Abroad. I came to know that Stanford University offers this course. Can you tell me the admission procedure?

19th November 2020, 07:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Stanford University for MS program?

To be eligible for admission, student must hold or expect to hold a bachelor's degree in US college.
Applicants from outside US must hold a equivalent of US Bachelor's degree from a recognised college.
Students who.meet above requirements with strong technical background in engineering, science and maths are eligible to apply.
There is no specific undergraduate coursework.
Test scores such as GRE exam.is not required.
After being eligible..prepare required documents.:_
Transcripts( academic record)
Test score if applicable.
Statement of purpose.
Letter if recommendation
Application fee $ 125
Then application filling..:_
Educational history page
Test and recommender information.
At last upload the required documents.
Double check the form for accuracy and then click on submit..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?