3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get student visa to study in USA?

I would like to know that what is the best way for going USA for higher education through Student Visa? I want to to higher education in USA through Student Visa. So, kindly inform me how can I get student visa?

22nd March 2018, 02:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get student visa to study in USA?

To get student visa for pursuing your higher studies in USA, you should have secured admission in any course in a US university. You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and GRE/ SAT/ ACT examinations score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in US universities. After receiving the admission letter from any of the US university, you can apply for study visa and once, it gets approved you can fly to USA for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?