24th June 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting PhD admission in Germany?

Sir I have completed my PG in Pharmacy in pharmaceutics specialization. I have 4 years of teaching experience and i want to do Ph. D in the same specialization in Germany. Kindly give me the univerversities which offer them and the procedure for getting admitted in to those universities.

28th June 2022, 10:56 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting PhD admission in Germany?

The acknowledged degree for entering doctoral studies in Germany is a Master's Degree – taken by completing at least eight semesters of your Master studies.

Master's Degree is a second level higher education qualification and the same time is the key mandatory requirement to enter doctoral studies there.
29th June 2022, 02:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

This usually involves completing an application which includes a statement from your doctoral supervisor, certified copies of certificates, proof of recognition of your qualifications from the Dean's office, academic references and the university degree that enables you to participate in doctoral study.
29th June 2022, 05:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Applications requirements for a PhD in Germany will normally require you to submit the following:

1. A statement from your doctoral supervisor – if you are applying to complete a traditional PhD project you must submit a statement from your chosen supervisor describing their intent to supervise your thesis.

2. Academic documents – you will need to provide certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts from previous degrees.

3. Proof of recognition – you must obtain recognition of your qualifications from the Dean’s Office or University Board of Examiners.
30th June 2022, 12:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure for getting PhD admission in Germany is given below.

--> First of all decides which field of research you want to pursue and shortlist potential universities and professors if you want to follow.
--> Get in touch with a supervisor and convince them that you are interested in doing a PhD.
--> Identify a program and contact the selected university. Check their eligibility, course structure, fee, and application procedure.
--> Send in your application and get a confirmation of admission.
--> Apply for a student visa when you have the admission letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?