24th June 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Details about Germany free education scheme

I got 80.8% in my btech graduation soo much should I get in GRE OR ILETS IN GERMANY AND GET FREE EDUCATION IN UNVERSITIES PLEASE CLARIFY THIS I AM IN DILLEMA

29th June 2022, 03:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Germany free education scheme

Details about Germany free education scheme.

There is a multitude of public universities in Germany that avail free education with no tuition fees but minimal administrative costs. Administrative costs range from 10,000 to 60,000 per annum in public universities and 50,000 to 10,00,000 per annum in private universities. The candidate needs to qualify an English language test like IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE, etc. Some universities can exempt students to take an English language test if they have studied English in high school.
30th June 2022, 01:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Germany free education scheme

The cost of studying in Germany is free in Public Universities however students would have to pay an administration fee at the start of every year/semester. The students who want to apply for financial assistance can apply for the various scholarships for studying in Germany and can also apply for an education loan to study in Germany. The students can also apply for part-time jobs and benefit from their noteworthy post-study work options in Germany in place for the benefit of international students.

The list of scholarships through which you can minimize the costs and to an extent get free education in Germany is given below.

1. DAAD Scholarship Program (for Master's and Doctorate courses).
2. Deutschland Stipendium National Scholarship Program (For all Programs).
3. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarships in Germany for International Students (Postgraduate, doctorate, and research programs).
4. Heinrich Boil Foundation Scholarships (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and doctorate courses).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?