10th April 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Germany after M.Sc Biotechnology? Will I have to write entrance exam for it? Syllabus and selection procedure?

I am doing M.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do PhD from Germany. Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Germany? Will I have to write entrance exam for it? Syllabus and selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  4. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  8. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  9. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
  11. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  12. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  13. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in University of Delhi to do PhD after M.Sc Anthropology? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  16. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam
15th April 2017, 09:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Germany after M.Sc Biotechnology? Will I have to write entrance exam for it? Syllabus and selection procedure?

You will be eligible to pursue Ph.D after qualifying entrance examination conducted by Ph.D.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must have passed Post-Graduation.

Candidate must have at least 45% aggregate in graduation.

Candidate must have scored 60% aggregate in overall classes that is from 10th to Post-Graduation.

There is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?