14th May 2011, 02:32 PM
tanmay hazra

Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?

if any university if germany offered phd in food science for indian student ,what is the admission procedure.
and also scholarshop procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  2. Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?
  3. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  8. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  9. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  12. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  17. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
2nd October 2011, 02:30 PM
srujanayalla

Default Re: Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?

hai friend
yeah there are university to indian students of phd course

sheffield hallams university in uk offering all phd courses .andits good place to do part time jobs also

all the best
17th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?

I have completed M.Sc Astronomy in India. I would like to do PhD in Astrophysics in Germany. Is it necessary to get GRE ( General GRE and Subject GRE ) ? Please can anybody guide me to do PhD in astrophysics in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?