3rd June 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for making career in Singapore in Oral Surgery? What would be the approx pay scale?

I have completed MD in Oral and Maxilofacial surgery from India and now looking for a career in Singapore. What are the procedures for getting a career in oral surgery in Singapore. What will be the pay scale approx.??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  2. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  3. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  4. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  7. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Details about MDS course?
  9. Best specialization to study in MDS in India?
  10. What is the percentage required for BDS?
  11. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  12. What is the existing pay scale of Assistant Treasury Officer in UP?
  13. How much is the Indian Collector monthly salary?
  14. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  15. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Selection procedure of LIC AAO recruitment? Pay scale of this post?
  18. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?