22nd July 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?

Sir,
If I have passed 10 standard with 85 percentage and now I am too much willing to do Hotel Management in Abroad after my 12th. Please let me know the procedure for doing Hotel Management in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  7. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  8. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  9. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  11. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  12. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  13. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  14. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  17. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
15th September 2016, 06:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
If I have passed 10 standard with 85 percentage and now I am too much willing to do Hotel Management in Abroad after my 12th. Please let me know the procedure for doing Hotel Management in Abroad.

The aspirant can study the Hotel Management course in abroad countries after 12th class only. There are many Diploma and Degree courses in Hotel Management is available in various countries. The students after completion of 10+2 can study the course in overseas countries. The student should clear the English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL) for the admission in foreign universities. So this is the first step for the studies in abroad. After clearing the English test and 10+2, one can apply for the course through online. The applicant should first decide the country and then choose the university for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?